Oct 28, 2011

The Ultimate Blogging Fear

Image: http://secondchancesblog.files.wordpress.com


I wake up every morning with a prayer on my lip.
Asking G-d to keep ideas flowing in my grip.
I fear that one sad awful day my thinking will just end.
And that is why I ask and pray "Blessing please do send".

One of my biggest fears is running out of ideas and thoughts to blog about.
Sometimes I feel as if there is an ocean of ideas spread out in front of me,
and with every post that I write, I take a drop from the ocean with me.
If I only had the time, I would write endlessly.

Sometimes, however, I wake up to find a tiny stream near me,
where there is barely any water left to drink.
And anything I write will dry the water out.
And my writing, and my inspiration will end forever.

That is when I lift my eyes to the heavens and cry out
In a voice so loud that it pierces every single cloud:
"G-d, please don't send me away from your midst,
And the spirit of your holiness do not withhold from me."

Give me more, give me what to write for.