Aug 18, 2011

The Shidduch Network





Image: http://www.coronacomingattractions.com



I learned something new this week:
Be nice. Even if you aren’t going to marry the guy you are on a date with.
Chances are, he’ll think of someone for you.

Lately I happened to receive a few suggestions from guys I previously dated.
I found that quite interesting because the dates themselves were one-and-done type of dates.

A smart guy once told me: No matter what you think of a guy on a date, BE NICE.

Because guys, they have this invisible, extremely strong network.
And if a girl makes a negative impression on a guy from a certain group, she will not be going out with ANY of his friends.

It is amazing how guys accomplished such phenomenal solidarity, where they will not let a bad word leak out of the clan, and yet girls just can’t seem to get their act together to create the cohesive shidduch network.