Sep 5, 2011

Killing a Fly With a Cannon




Image:  http://static.howstuffworks.com


Let's drink to proportionality.

Here is something someone told me after I told them about the way I handled a certain dating situation.

Guy and I were sitting and talking and someone guy knew walked over and started talking to him. Pretending I wasn't there and talking to him for quite some time.
Finally, when I thought I might as well leave the date not to bother the two of them, I smiled at him and told him it was nice to meet him. He looked horrified, but got the hint and went away.
The guy I was going out with was totally flabbergasted by my obnoxious behavior.

Tania, instead of killing a fly with a flyswatter you kill it with a cannon. And then, just to make sure it is dead you shoot another cannon.