skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Analyzing Orthodox
Oct 10, 2011
Tznius: Recent Developments
I saw this in the local newspaper and had to share with you.
Leave your comments below.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
The Riddle Of Satmar and Palm Stockings
Jewish Ideas Daily By Allan Nadler Image: http://upload.wikimedia.org A prospect terrifying to secular Israelis and Zionists worldwide has...
Shomer-Sex-ed & Other Topics
Image: http://www.shomer.kdm.pl After reading this interview with Jennie Rosenfeld on sex ed in the Jewish community (or the lack of it), ...
The Undercover Shidduch Website
Image: http://4.bp.blogspot.com There are some people who I sort of know. I see them every few months and assume that some earth shattering...
Jew Girl, Are you still thinking?
Image: http://www.ezgeta.com Hey Jew Girl, Are you still thinking? I've been missing for awhile, I know What are you thinking about? I ...
Aggressive Vs. Passive Dates
Image: http://youoffendmeyouoffendmyfamily.com What do you prefer: someone more foreword and aggressive? Or someone sweeter with a passive ...
Splitting Souls
The brilliance of Harry Potter continues to astound me every time I think of it. I saw the last movie today and was thoroughly impressed. ...
Funny Shidduch Stories
Image: http://ak.imgfarm.com Here is a rundown of some of the funniest (saddest?) date stories I have heard over the past few days. Please ...
Dating, Mating, or Waiting?
Image: http://farm4.static.flickr.com Are You Dating, Mating, or Waiting? Whichever one it is, you can probably use the services of the ...
Wear White to the Park in Riverside
With the traditional dating holiday of Tu B'av approaching, there is a string of cool events and campaigns for singles. I listed some of...
Grizzly Bear, this is MY Territory!
Image: http://mrswreesman.wikispaces.com Grizzly bear, this is my territory! I'm a new girl in a very strange place thinking about how ...