Nov 16, 2011

Let Me Know Either Way

Image: http://25.media.tumblr.com

I have a theory on dating and it goes like this:

When two people are seeing each other they should let each other know where they are standing.  

I have a friend who kept on going out with this guy for months on end 
and although he liked her and thought she was special, he couldn't bring himself to commit. 
And they kept on going out... and a year passed, and they were still dating and still liking each other and still not moving forward. 

I watched this relationship develop in front of my eyes and somewhere I knew that I would never be in a similar situation. 

Shocker of shockers, I am currently located in a zone of fluctuation where I wake up in the morning having absolutely no clue if I will close the day "in a relationship" or "single".


There is a moment in every relationship where the air begs for a higher level of commitment.
And I ask of him to let me know either way.
To let me know if he's in or if he's out.  
Because any type of definite knowledge is preferable to doubt.