Jan 29, 2012

Okay With Waiting

Image: http://www.3gatti.com 


I am trying to work on myself.
Being that I have a forward personality and that I say what I feel when I feel it, I am trying to hold out a bit more and have guys come out of their cocoons.

Which means that I have to wait.
I must wait without knowing.
I cannot always be the first one to pose the question, to force the response.

Because that leaves only the most agressive, forward guys for me to date.
Anyone who needs awhile to come out of their shell doesn't stand a chance.
So I am left with no choice, but to wait. To wait and see...

On the other hand, maybe I need a forward guy because that matches my personality best?
Maybe I don't want to spend my life waiting for my husband to open up?

Whatever it is, I am trying out waiting now...
And it is so extremely hard to let go of the reins and let other people and circumstances take control.