Jan 27, 2012

The Way We Think of Exes

Image: http://images4.cpcache.com

Just because he dumped you, doesn't mean he is a jerk.
Although, between me you and the lamp post, of course he is a jerk.
Even if the guy has some amazing qualities, the fact that he let you go, we aren't talking about anyone here, this is you. That very fact makes every guy who dumps a girl a jerk. Sorry, just the way it is.

Once when a guy and I were breaking up, the guy said:
"I still respect you very much and hope that you will think highly of me too."
I was stunned.
"No thank you. The reason you have to think nicely of me because you are the idiot who can't commit. And I am definitely not promising to think highly of you, thank you very much."

And while I'm at it, I think that the reason people say "Let's just be friends" when they dump is because they don't want to make it to your black list.
Nice try, we can be best friends. You are still one huge idiotic tuches.

Now, to respond to anonymous out there (who might technically be an ex),
yes, I have broken up with people and am willing to pay the price.
I don't break up with guys and then smile, bat my eyelashes and say: please, think highly of me...